Different Strokes Calgary (DSC) is a non-profit, volunteer run swim club inclusive of LGBT swimmers and their supporters, dedicated to the master swim program philosophy of “fun and fitness for life” in an environment that is both positive and supportive.
You can now pay your dues via Interac eTransfer sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Swim practices are at Repsol Sports Centre (formerly Talisman Sports Centre), 2225 Macleod Trail South
Fall/Winter Swim Times
Fri 6:45-7:45 pm @ Repsol Sports Centre
Sun 6:00-7:00 pm @ Repsol Sports Centre
* There are no swims on long weekends. Times may change, check with the Swim Calendar on the home page for up to date swims.
There are special pool entering rules. You MUST email email@example.com before showing up at the facility.
All members must register using the registration form.
Members must join Swim Alberta ($37 payable to the Different Strokes Calgary Masters Swim Club) and pay fees by one of the following methods (see Fees for detail):
- An annual pass for $350 (includes Swim AB, GST). This pass covers from September through August.
- Drop-in blocks of 10 for $137 (includes Swim AB, GST). Swimmers using the drop in fee structure will receive
emails from the membership registrar (Cinthya Caicedo) when their balance falls below $20. 10 passes must
be used within 12 months of purchase. Subsequent passes in the same season just payments of $100.
- For students in the current academic year starting September, with a valid Student ID, there is a 50% discount
on the annual fee. The Swim Alberta fee remains full price, since that is set by Swim Alberta. Purchase price for
student annual pass is $193.50 (includes Swim AB, GST).
The Swim Alberta/Canada fee collected by Swim Alberta for $37 includes club/swim/coach registration and
insurance for our swim club.
Meetup.com We just setup a new Meetup group to help maintain our calendar of swims so sign-up and get notified of the weekly swim schedules!
• Check back here for upcoming events!